At Orangeville Chrysler, we are growing and looking to add to our great team and Orangeville Chrysler family! We strive to serve our customers and community in the most inviting and courteous manner. We provide the best vehicles and service to our area! With a newly revamped dealership, we are able to provide a great sales and service environment as well. Come join our team and enjoy a great working environment with great people.
Mopar Service Technician
Orangeville Chrysler is seeking a Full time 310S Automotive Technician for our busy shop!
We are an innovative dealer with dynamic sales and service teams. Our mission is to inspire employees who take pride in their work and consistently provide the best service and vehicles to our customers.
Why We're Awesome:
- Excellent wages with a competitive bonus plan
- Employer benefits program
- PAID Training programs to ensure success and keep up to date with GM policies and practices
- A friendly place to work where you are treated like family.
What You Bring to the Team:
- 310S Licensed Automotive Technician - years of experience can vary
- Mopar experience is considered an asset, but will provide training and technical support to the right candidate
We are Dufferin County's truck headquarters! We have state of the art facilities serving orangeville, caledon, and surrounding areas. Only 30 Minutes north of Brampton.
Brackett Auto Group operates 3 dealerships of various brands throughout Ontario, including Orangeville Chrysler. Brackett Auto Group employees over 100 local residents and is forever giving back to the community. The company is well known throughout Dufferin County for its support of important area programs, organizations and initiatives. If it's local, Brackett Auto Group will be there to help.
If you believe that you can fit in with our dedicated team,
please apply in Person, by Phone, or Email to: